Discoveries in Maslow

Patricia Haines levelgreeninstitute at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 1 10:06:57 PST 2008

After Maslow's death his wife published what he'd been working on - which was a final stage for adult development where CREATIVITY is the peak need. This stage is seldom if ever mentioned in works on Maslow, but it seems one that we all could use at this challenging time in history - and it certainly works for what OS fosters in participants! Collective creativity and responsibility -