Test Message

Marc Steinlin (I-P-K) marc.steinlin at i-p-k.ch
Sat Dec 6 05:02:53 PST 2008

Dear all,

Sorry for bothering you with this. I'm trying to find out with
Michael, why the list serv is not working properly - at least in my
case.

Can we have 1-2-3 single responses to this message to confirm you
received it - we are not sure whether there is a particular pattern of
how messages are - or rather are not  - distributed...

Sorry again and thank you!
-marc

IngeniousPeoplesKnowledge
Marc Steinlin
marc.steinlin at i-p-k.ch
Skype: marcsteinlin

PO Box 27494
Rhine Road
Sea Point
8050 Cape Town
Republic of South Africa
Mobile: +27 (76) 222 81 12
Phone from South Africa: +27 (21) 674 63 60
Phone from Europe: +41 (44) 586 53 64

Zweierstrasse 50
CH-8004 Zürich
Switzerland
Mobile: +41 (78) 850 42 32

http://www.i-p-k.ch

P Help save paper - do you really need to print this email ?

‘Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can
change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.’
Margaret Mead

Begin forwarded message: