AW: [OSLIST] Test Message

ulrike breitschuh ubreitschuh at t-online.de
Sat Dec 6 23:52:21 PST 2008

Well received, and good luck,

ulrike

ulrike breitschuh (gf)
milango gmbh

tel ++49-6241-934680
fax ++49-6241-934684
mob ++49-160-2121-401
ulrike at milango.com, www.milango.com

  _____

Von: OSLIST [mailto:OSLIST at LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU] Im Auftrag von Marc
Steinlin (I-P-K)
Gesendet: Samstag, 6. Dezember 2008 14:03
An: OSLIST at LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU
Betreff: [OSLIST] Test Message

Dear all,

Sorry for bothering you with this. I'm trying to find out with Michael, why
the list serv is not working properly - at least in my case.

Can we have 1-2-3 single responses to this message to confirm you received
it - we are not sure whether there is a particular pattern of how messages
are - or rather are not  - distributed...

Sorry again and thank you!

-marc

IngeniousPeoplesKnowledge

Marc Steinlin

marc.steinlin at i-p-k.ch

Skype: marcsteinlin

PO Box 27494

Rhine Road

Sea Point

8050 Cape Town

Republic of South Africa

Mobile: +27 (76) 222 81 12

Phone from South Africa: +27 (21) 674 63 60

Phone from Europe: +41 (44) 586 53 64

Zweierstrasse 50

CH-8004 Zürich

Switzerland

Mobile: +41 (78) 850 42 32

http://www.i-p-k.ch

P Help save paper - do you really need to print this email ?

‘Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change
the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.’ Margaret Mead

Begin forwarded message: