How many break-out spaces

Ted Ernst ted at chicagohumanist.org
Thu Aug 21 13:33:57 PDT 2008

I'm not sure I see OST process of combining sessions as a consensus process,
unless you mean the consensus of the two (or more) session conveners.  The
rest of the group doesn't get a say because they're not the ones convening
those sessions.  No one except the conveners actually knows what the
conveners are trying to do with a particular session, you know?  Why should
they get a say?