NYC OPEN SPACE STAMMTISCH - Thurs. Aug 7th, starts 6 pm, at the Pig'n Whistle

Esther Matte ematte at excellence.ca
Fri Aug 8 06:44:59 PDT 2008

Hello everyone,

Just a quick note to thank Scott for organizing last night’s Stammtisch, and
also to thank the people who came for welcoming me so warmly in NYC.
Although a pub is a noisy place here on a Thursday night, we had really
interesting conversations. Talked about OS, of course, and several mediation
or public conversation organisations or events here in New York. Also about
politics and OS. We all shared great info, had good beers or wine and food
on the balcony when it became too noisy downstairs, and it was a wonderful
evening.

Looking forward to the next one!

Esther Matte

Discover - Engage - Accomplish