NYC OPEN SPACE STAMMTISCH - Thurs. Aug 7th, starts 6 pm, at the Pig'n Whistle

Scott Gassman scott.gassman at gmail.com
Sun Aug 10 12:46:24 PDT 2008

I want to build on NY's newest Esther's appreciation for a first NYC
Stammtisch,
in a while.We had fun, enjoyable conversation and discovered the many links,
interests and connections between us.
For those of you who want to plan ahead, look towards October, and share
preferred days/dates and we will do our best to schedule the next
Stammtisch.

Thanks Michael M. Pannwitz for all your support and enthusiasm.

Scott Gassman

scott.gassman at gmail.com
www.ideajuices.com