Open Space 2.0 - Beyond the Dogma

Jack Martin Leith jack at jackmartinleith.com
Wed Apr 30 06:01:05 PDT 2008

Hiya Harrison.

Happy that you're not offended by our undertaking!

Maybe it's different on your side of the pond, but Paul and I have both,
separately, noticed the worrying extent to which OS certainly has become a
dogma over here, sometimes along with the words "Harrison Owen" says. (I
must put my hand up to having done that many times.) We both feel that OS
has become somewhat arthritic, and overdue for a rethink.

What you say is perfectly true, and I agree wholeheartedly ... although I'm
personaly keen on conversation that precipitates action ... but all too
often it's very different on the ground.

Big thanks for your support and encouragement. We'll keep you posted. Steve
the Doc has already signed up for the Skype option.

Very best,

Jack

Jack Martin Leith
Bristol, United Kingdom
Mobile: 07831 840541 (+44 7831 840541)
Skype: jackmartinleith
Facebook: www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=725422325
Facebook group on Open Space Technology:
www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=7189220743
LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/jackmartinleith
email: jack at jackmartinleith.com
www.jackmartinleith.com