Presenting OS to a Group - Proposed Experiment

Joelle Lyons Everett JLEShelton at aol.com
Thu Sep 27 21:51:31 PDT 2007

Michael--

I like the Flickr OS slide show idea!!   In recent weeks, I've seen some
effective examples of slide shows that run in the background.   It's a more
sophisticated version of something a former colleague used to do when we gave a
workshop--he would put posters on the wall with favorite sayings, but never refer
to them directly--he called them his subliminals.

Best of luck on the home renovation.   We've renovated a few houses for use
as rentals, in another lifetime--knowing how hard and unpredictable it is
deters me from starting in on my own house!

Joelle

 See what's new at
http://www.aol.com