Free Teleseminar on Facilitator Archetypes and Fairy tales

Andrew Rixon andrew at babelfishgroup.com
Sun Sep 23 17:53:28 PDT 2007

Dear All,

Last year many of you participated in a survey exploring an archetype based
model for facilitator learning and reflection. We had a great response with
over 400!

On Wednesday morning (southern hemisphere time) or Tuesday evening (if
you're in the northern hemi) we are excited to be part of a Leading Lights
teleseminar inviting you to come and explore this new model as well as hear
our findings and synthesis.

We'll also be providing links to a set of compiled and illustrated
"facilitator fairy tales" which we have gathered through our treks around
Australia.

For registration details and more info check out:

http://www.evolves.com.au/virtual_Dr.AndrewRixon_SimonKneebone.html

Hope all's great for you!

Warm regards,
Andrew