Examples of delegate bodies using something other than Robert's Rules?

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Mon Sep 24 03:24:30 PDT 2007

I guess my response was kind of cryptic. What I meant to say was that on
several occasions (precisely when and where now clouded in the great cloud
of unknowing) I worked with large groups that had good luck with doing an
Open Space on "their future" and when it came to convergence/action, part of
the assignment was to determine whether there was any necessity for formal
action. If so, the group had the responsibility of formulating the
appropriate motion which was presented to the whole group in a separate (and
very short) formal session at the end of the affair. Discussion and argument
was quite limited if only because there had been a lot of that during the
OS.

Harrison