new

niko lebel futurewhispers at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 13 15:04:15 PDT 2007

Hi Christine,

thankyou for your email.

The focus for the meeting was on an old mill which is where my family and I are currently living and working.

the Theme was "making le moulin de petit pre the best it can be.... heres how"

Which I though was a really good start and theme for the meeting.

I was in the room whilst the meeting durated but not part of the meeting.
I did not understand a large amount of the meeting as it was in french which I still do not know enough of to understand.

Then a funny thing happened, at 7 pm when I was going to come back to close the space two of the main partisipants got up and left to go home...
I was shocked at first but then reminded my self of the law or mobility.

I found it a little rude and strange though.

Which reminded me of Open space meetings i attended in New Zealand by a friend for his buisness.
The facilitator (not me) took part in the meeting and made the opening of the space the most dull miserable experiance possible.

i stopped attending.

I always make a point of making the opening circle a light interesting affair.

Thank you all for the warm welcome.

I hope i can Learn as much as possible from who ever I can.

Niko Lebel.

P.S It is raining and cold in Québec city

Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 17:03:44 -0700From: milagro27 at cox.netSubject: Re: newTo: OSLIST at LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU

Welcome, Niko!

Congratulations on your Open Space.  What was the focus and who were the people?  Was this the first time you opened space?

I am especially interested in your experience because of my work with the Girl Scouts.

Warm wishes from a brilliant day in Phoenix,

Christine

Christine Whitney Sanchez
CWS - Collaborative Wisdom & Strategy
2717 E. Mountain Sky Avenue
Phoenix, AZ  85048-8990
480.759.0262
www.christinewhitneysanchez.com

From: OSLIST [mailto:OSLIST at LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU] On Behalf Of niko lebelSent: Friday, October 12, 2007 2:32 PMTo: OSLIST at LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDUSubject: new
Hi all, I am a 16 year old student in the Québec City  I have just recently moved here from New Zealand. I am very very interested in open space technology and I am reading every email which comes though. My father has done extencive training and knows Chris Corrigan. On Wednesday I opened space for about 10 people.so i am reading a lot about Open Space and would be interested in any comments or advise. thankyou. Niko Lebel

R U Ready for Windows Live Messenger Beta 8.5? Try it today! * * ========================================================== OSLIST at LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU ------------------------------ To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of oslist at listserv.boisestate.edu: http://listserv.boisestate.edu/archives/oslist.html To learn about OpenSpaceEmailLists and OSLIST FAQs: http://www.openspaceworld.org/oslist * * ========================================================== OSLIST at LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU ------------------------------ To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of oslist at listserv.boisestate.edu: http://listserv.boisestate.edu/archives/oslist.html To learn about OpenSpaceEmailLists and OSLIST FAQs: http://www.openspaceworld.org/oslist