Is Anybody Home?

Michael M Pannwitz mmpanne at boscop.org
Sat Oct 13 05:30:18 PDT 2007

seems you are pretty much retired, Brian,
in case you look for work, drop by Berlin anytime
may there be regular miracles in your life!
Greetings from Berlin
mmp

(I have worked a number of times with parishes, church districts, large
church based initiatives for change, etc. and every time people come up
to me saying "Oh, this would be a great format for our synod". Well, so
far it has not happened here yet and I am green with envy and very happy
at the same time that it is happening in Australia...must be a world
first, I am sure!)