FW: Is Anybody Home?

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Wed Oct 10 14:12:44 PDT 2007

From: NigelSeys-Phillips [mailto:nigel at fulcrum.com.sg]
Sent: Wednesday, October 10, 2007 9:47 AM
To: hhowen at verizon.net
Subject: RE: Is Anybody Home?

Dear Harrison,

I was thinking exactly the same thing - well, not in terms of your new book
(which is obviously good news) but more how quiet the morning e-mail box was
(apart from multiple personal enhancement opportunities)- and you know you
will start an avalanche again...but from close to the other side of the
world the words "learning" and "political process" in the same sentence does
strike me as challenging!

Looking forward to a bulging inbox from tomorrow onwards

Best regards
Nigel

Nigel Seys-Phillips
Fulcrum Business Management Solutions