OSLIST Digest - 5 Oct 2007 to 10 Oct 2007 (#2007-249)

Ralph Copleman rcopleman at comcast.net
Thu Oct 11 08:37:42 PDT 2007

On 10/11/07 2:00 AM, "OSLIST automatic digest system"
<LISTSERV at LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU> wrote:

> Help!!!!

You¹re on your own, good buddy, in figuring out the ways and wavelets of
cyberkinesis.  Just remember the middle part of that is ³kin², so even
though I cannot actually do anything for you at the moment, I will be taking
it all to heart, because we¹re connected.  Or should I say ³Kin²nected?

I¹m opening space this coming weekend with the Gay & Lesbian Coalition of
New Jersey, and I¹m already gearing up (actually down) for the open space
Winter Retreat weekend in February, to which you are all invited (invitation
attached).  So the space around me is respiring (open-close-in-out) nicely.

As for the US political season (over-extended, it appears), I think we dream
deeply if whe believe any of the politicians would trust any process they
cannot control, so your wonderful experiment has taken many arenas of the
world into new realms of consciousness, with that noteworthy exception.  But
let¹s keep at it, shall we?

Ralph Copleman