OSLIST Digest - 5 Oct 2007 to 10 Oct 2007 (#2007-249)

Michael M Pannwitz mmpanne at boscop.org
Thu Oct 11 10:40:11 PDT 2007

Dear Ralph, by now you might have noticed that this listserve as many
others does not accept attachments. Send an url of some place where you
deposited it, if you dont have such a place, I will rent one out for you
in my website.
Never made it to your WinterRetreat but always want to come!
cheers and greetings from Berlin
mmp