the ultimate question

Raffi Aftandelian raffi at BK.RU
Tue Nov 27 10:22:43 PST 2007

Wendy dear, hi all!

Thank you for this tasty invitation.

A first iteration of one of two wicked questions I've been holding recently:

How can we create deeply welcoming third places that:

* operate where the money and gift economies meet
* support and sustain meaningful community conversations that lead to
sustained, inspired action that serve the common good?

Will welcome any deepening of this inquiry...

And frightfully curious to see what other gifts you will be receiving,
Wendy, that will come wrapped in my favorite puncutation mark

Hmm, what does an open space wicked question 42nd birthday cake look like? A
free-trade, organic, stevia-sweetened, gluten-free, nut-free, soy-free,
quinoa flour creation in the form of a question mark and with a galactic
coffee-cup motif, served with fresh fruit? (and no, that's *not* a wicked
question!)

warmly,
raffi