Regarding Knowledge capture

Kaliya Hamlin kaliya at mac.com
Mon Nov 19 20:52:54 PST 2007

Does this community have a wiki that "explicitly" documents knowledge
shared on list - around ideas and concepts so that it lives somewhere
other then just "the list archives" this is not a good format for
retrieval by others in the future.
  It is a pattern of effective open source communities to do so.
  Just wondering.
  =kaliya

Kaliya - Identity Woman
kaliya at mac.com

http://www.unconference.net
http://www.identitywoman.net

skype:identitywoman
Y!:earthwaters
AIM:kaliya at mac.com

510 472-9069
(by popular request the one the only the Kaliya number)