Open Space and technological development

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Mon Nov 19 14:49:22 PST 2007

Well Kate (by way of Ted) -- To get all the poop, to say nothing of 'round
the clock, 24X7, Full Service, all you have to do is Join UP! It is free,
fun, and there are lots of great folks here with lots of great stories. Some
true. Some of questionabnle value, many of which may be attributed to me.

Key to the Kingdom: www.listserv.boisestate.edu/archives/oslist.html

And in fact Open Space has been used multiple times for all sorts of
technological stuff. The one you mention (Doors on Airplanes)happened at
Boeing, and you will find a write up in my book, "Expanding Our Now: The
Story of Open Space" (Berrett-Koehler). But that is just the tip of the
iceberg, and I am sure my friends and colleagues here online can burry you
in details. All you have to do is ask!

Harrison

Harrison Owen
7808 River Falls Drive
Potomac, Maryland   20854
Phone 301-365-2093
Skype hhowen
Personal website www.ho-image.com
OSLIST: To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the