Cellphones, etc.

Ralph Copleman rcopleman at comcast.net
Wed Nov 14 06:27:17 PST 2007

My cellphone (worn on a waist clip) went off twice in a row during a
future search conference I was facilitating a few years ago.  I felt
pretty bad.  Since then I make a point of divesting myself of
everything I would ordinarily carry in my pockets or wear on my belt
every time I facilitate any kind of meeting.  This includes my watch.
It's just me without any additional appliances or identity.  I find
this helps me clarify my purpose and sharpen my focus.

After I do an OS opening, however, I usually put my watch back on.
Wouldn't want to miss lunch!

Ralph Copleman