Question - bilingual opening

Corbaz Catherine c.corbaz at hispeed.ch
Fri May 25 00:41:12 PDT 2007

Hello, everybody,
Last year i did it in french with a German speaking colleague, who
also facilitates OST. It went on well, maybe a bit long. With my
colleague, the one who speaking walked , then stop,went at the rim of
the circle and the other one went on. so everyone say it in its own
words, walking rhythm, etc. We were not translating.

I also have done it alternatively speaking french and German, which
was conformable.

Your idea to have to circles, seems to me interesting, however it
means that they group speaking french should not be to small
regarding the other group. Worth a try.

I'll keep your idea or next opportunity.

Catherine Corbaz
Facilitation & Forum ouvert
Roseaux 20
CH-2503 Bienne