Estonia

Toke Paludan Møller toke at interchange.dk
Wed May 23 00:53:30 PDT 2007

And Mikk plays the flute from the heart....as far as I remember

not a small matter in opening spaces that matter

there are also my friends
Kairi Birk - Estonia
and
Piret Jeedas - Estonia
piret at ruumiloojad.ee,
kairi at heategu.ee

both hosts of good spaces and pioneers in this work

if you need any help Mikk just let us know - we not far away in Denmark

best of winds

- toke

" The problems of the war and disharmony
  in our world is maybe because of all
  the conversations that never took place"
- Queen Margaret of Denmark