Estonia

Chris Corrigan chris at chriscorrigan.com
Tue May 1 11:34:03 PDT 2007

Mikk is a shaman extraordinaire...if anyone can have an impact there with
Open Space, it is him ably assisted by the two or three other Estonians I
know, young and energetic women who remember the singing revolution and what
is possible.

There are no small countries in this world anymore.  There are only friends
at work.

Best wishes, friends.

Chris

--
CHRIS CORRIGAN
Facilitation - Training

Site: http://www.chriscorrigan.com

Principal, Harvest Moon Consultants, Ltd.
http://www.harvestmoonconsultants.com