whatever happens...is personal!

Diana Larsen dlarsen at futureworksconsulting.com
Tue May 15 09:43:44 PDT 2007

Just lovely, Jack. Thank you. I felt immediately calmed and full of
presence. It came along at just the right time for me. Whatever
happens...

Diana

Diana Larsen
503-288-3550 www.futureworksconsulting.com
www.futureworksconsulting.com/blog

"Agile Retrospectives" Amazon Best Books of 2006!
Top Ten Editors' Picks: computer & internet http://tinyurl.com/ynacvb

Ask me about:
"Secrets of Agile Teamwork: Beyond Technical Skills" June 5-7,
Portland Oregon, USA