Unconferences strike again.

Tree Fitzpatrick therese.fitzpatrick at gmail.com
Sun May 13 15:09:43 PDT 2007

Harrison. . . . this stream of conversation seems like as good a place as
any other for me to tell you that I love you, Harrison Owen, even though I
don't really know you, and I am deeply grateful for the gift of open space
technology released into the public domain.  As Chris said, OS is so far
ahead of the curve, gosh. . . . .   I love to think about this curmudgeonly
man out there in the universe doing his best to be a good person and do good
work and he stumbles upon open space technology, much like Frodo stumbled
upon the ring . . .

gosh golly, I am glad you showed up, Harrison.

And everyone reading:  I am glad you showed up too.

And me.  I'm glad I showed up.

--
Love rays,
Tree Fitzpatrick

http://thecultureoflove.blogspot.com/

. . . the great and incalculable grace of love, which says, with Augustine,
"I want you to be," without being able to give any particular reason for
such supreme and unsurpassable affirmation.  -- Hannah Arendt

1335 Montecito Ave Apt. 35
Mountain View, California 94043
(650) 967-9260