Methods for Strategic Collab oration: Blendi ng Appreciati ve Inquiry, World Cafe, Open Spac e Technology & Pola rity Managem ent ™

Christine Whitney Sanchez milagro27 at cox.net
Wed May 9 07:48:32 PDT 2007

Welcome, Marc and thanks for sending me your workshop outline and for sharing the ways in which you intend to blend methods for the workshop you will facilitate with International Labour Organization.  I resonate with your "network of learning and sharing."  Much like the Open Space community.

Warm wishes for a wonderful workshop in Ethiopia!

Christine

Christine Whitney Sanchez
CWS - Collaborative Wisdom & Strategy
2717 E. Mountain Sky Avenue