Youth Opens the Space - open space in Wroclaw on intercultural, civic and peace education

Kasia Szajda kasia.szajda at gmail.com
Mon May 7 12:30:15 PDT 2007

Dear Friends

UNESCO Information Centre from Wroclaw (Poland) has a pleasure to organise
first international open space on Intercultural, civic and peace education:
YOUTH OPENS THE SPACE....
we will have 80 people, we already have applications from around 30
countries...

if you know anybody who might by any chance be interested in
participating...
please do foreward following link with all info about our event:
www.unesco.uni.wroc.pl

greetings from Wroclaw!
Kasia