Question - bilingual opening

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Thu May 24 07:33:15 PDT 2007

When Michael Pannwitz and I did the Open Space for 2000 in Wurtzburg,
Germany -- we did everything all at once. The situation may have been a
little different as most people spoke German and some English. Also in the
plenary session (Opening) we had simultaneous translation. But in any event
we did a duo. At the start Michael went one way in the circle, I went the
other -- and after we crossed at the starting point, we just wandered all
over, everywhere. When we started I announced that Michael was not going to
translate, rather he would do his thing, I would do mine, and hopefully we
would end at the same place, which I think we did. It took a little longer,
but we also had a lot of fun doing it together. The best part was Michael's
comments on what I had to say. One time after a rather lengthy discourse on
my part (maybe 30 sec.) Michal came in with just a single word. Everybody
howled. Wonderful!

Harrison

Harrison Owen
7808 River Falls Drive
Potomac, Maryland   20854
Phone 301-365-2093
Skype hhowen
Personal website www.ho-image.com
OSLIST: To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the
archives Visit: www.listserv.boisestate.edu/archives/oslist.html