Fw: Principles in Portugese

Lisa Heft lisaheft at openingspace.net
Wed May 23 12:27:31 PDT 2007

Well, much to my delight, it is the fabulous Artur !  Hello, my friend.

Artur wrote:

I have also a translation of the principles into (the Portuguese flavour of
Portuguese) that I have given to Lisa some years ago to her site, but I  can
send that again if it has been lost...

I did actually look into my files and found your Brasilian portugues
translations, in time to send them to Phelim before his trip to Sao Paolo.

So see?  You conjured the thought in your head, and with intention, you made
it happen.  Another we-are-all-connected moment.

I have a little work to do on the international glossary - it needs a bit of
care and feeding like a little cat.  I will try to do so...but meanwhile, if
I hear that anyone on the list is looking for a language and I know I have
it in my files, I will be sure to share it with you.

A warm hello from over where I am in this part of the world...to over where
you are, Artur, and I raise a virtual glass of...hmmm...port...to
you....Port for Portugal and a nice caipirinha in honor of Brasil...

Lisa

L i s a   H e f t

Consultant, Facilitator, Educator

O p e n i n g  S p a c e