First World Open Space on Open Space in French

Marquis Bureau marquis.bureau at gmail.com
Sat May 19 08:51:27 PDT 2007

Our invitation to the very first World Open Space on Open Space in French
which will take place September 14, 15 and 16 in Val-David near Montreal,
Québec, Canada is now available.

The theme is *Aller un peu plus haut, un peu plus loin, dans nos
connaissances et pratiques du Forum ouvert.** **(Reaching New Heights in our
Knowledge and our Practices of Open Space).  *

* *

Fall colours and the particular beauty of Val-David will no doubt contribute
to a very rich event for all of us.

Please help us in disseminating our invitation. We found an inn proposing a
variety of lodging options and prices.

Deadline for registration is August 13, 2007. We look forward to welcoming
participants from the world Francophonie.

Warmly,

The Organizing Committee

Étienne Beaulieu, Louise Brissette, Marquis Bureau, Diane Gibeault, Roch
Landry, and Esther Matte

For additional information, please contact:

Louise Brissette: louisebrissette at ipsai.net or Roch Landry:
roch at rochlandry.com