Has anyone done a short OS as a break out session?

Larry Peterson larry at spiritedorg.com
Tue Mar 27 10:23:06 PDT 2007

Depends what you mean by "short".  I most recently led an OS event in a
3.5 hour session as part of a housing conference.  A client organization
had used it and suggested that folks try it.  It was not OS for the sake
of experiencing OS.  I worked with the conference planning committee to
identify a key theme for the organization that would draw participants -
this one was dealing with NIMBY.  It was position in the conference
materials in relation to the content and OST was mentioned as the
approach -the conference description was an "initiation" and it was
describe that way in plenary.  It went well and those who came and
played loved the conversations and the OST.

Larry

Larry Peterson
Associates in Transformation
Toronto, ON, Canada