The 9th Global Leadership Forum in Russia

Тясто Марина В. tyasto at sapa.nsk.su
Sun Mar 11 22:59:56 PDT 2007

Dear friends,
You probably didn't receive attachments, so I resend the invitation again.

Dear friends,
 Let me again invite you to the 9th Global Leadership Forum in Novosibirsk,
Russia 2-6 of May, 2007.
Please, find attached information about it and guidelines for registration
and presentations.
Hope to hear from you soon, before 16th of March.
With warm regards from Siberia!

Marina Tyasto
Head of international relations Department
Siberian Academy for Public Administration
Novosibirsk, Russia
tyasto at sapa.nsk.su
Tel./Fax: +7-383-210-12-52

The Global Leadership ForumLeadership for Human Development www.glforum.org
And The Russian Academy of Civil Service under the authority of the Office
of the President of the Russian Federation
The Siberian Academy for Public Administration www.sapa.sib.ru

Invite participation and presentations at the
The 9th Global Leadership Forum

May 2-6, 2007
Novosibirsk, Russia
Leadership and Public Service

1. Democratic governance and Leadership development in public
administration, and civil service
2. Leadership and Corporate Social Responsibility in the private sector
3. Universities, colleges and community engagement/Service-Learning
4. Global Leadership for local development
5. NGOs and public service.

v     	Registration package: before April 1st, US$790,
and US$890 after April 1, (US$690 each for double occupancy)
 including 5 nights accommodation at the Academy's residence, breakfast and
lunch during the forum, and a cultural activity. No refund after March
1st.Early registration is essential to prepare visa for Russia.  Ms. Tyasto:
Tyasto at sapa.nsk.su  tele/fax: 00-7-383-210-1252. Information/registration:
Ms. Frolova:
Frolova at sapa.nsk.su Tel/Fax: 007-383-210-1252
v     Presentations, please send 100-word abstracts and 50-word biographical
note by March 1, 2007 to Prof. Adel Safty at globalleaders at gmail.com or
adelsafty at sapa.nsk.su.

Sponsors:
The Siberian Academy for Public Administration, Novosibirsk, Russia. The
World Bank. The Academy for Educational Development, Washington DC, USA. The
Fundacio Dom Cabral, Brazil. Act for Lebanon, Lebanon. Commercials and
Media, Istanbul, Turkey. Act for Lebanon, Lebanon.

Please send appropriate registration payment to:
Beneficiary: a/c ? 40603840300000003153
Name and address: SIBERIAN ACADEMY FOR PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
6 Nizhegorodskaya Str., Novosibirsk, 630102 Russia
Tel/fax: +7 383 210 12 52.
Beneficiary's bank: NOVOSIBIRSKVNESHTORGBANK. 44, Kirova Street,
Novosibirsk, 630102 Russia
SWIFT: NOVORU52
PURPOSE OF PAYMENT: 30330201010010000130 (Please include your name)
Intermediary bank: THE BANK OF NEW YORK New York, NY, USA.
SWIFT: IRVTUS3N.
Please include all the payment information above and send us the transfer
transaction number along with your name and contact info.

Visa and Invitation
In order to get you visa we have to issue an official invitation approved by
the immigration authorities. To do so, we need the following information
sent to us by fax at: 00-+7-383-210-12-52 upon registration:

1.	Transaction number of your registration transfer
2.	Your full name / Male/Female
3.	Citizenship and place of permanent Residence
4.	Date and Country place of birth
5.	Passport number and validity
6.	Home address
7.	Country and City where you will apply for visa
8.	Occupation/position
9.	Place of work (full title of organization) with address.
10.	Address at which you wish to receive the official invitation.

Thank you for your assistance, and we look forward to getting your
information as soon as possible.