The 9th Global Leadership Forum in Russia

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Fri Mar 9 04:50:41 PST 2007

Marina -- "Warm Regard from Siberia" -- Wonderful sense of humor, and I am
always surprised and delighted with what OSLIST displays on my screen every
morning. The whole world -- or at least significant parts of it.

Harrison

Harrison Owen
7808 River Falls Drive
Potomac, Maryland   20854
Phone 301-365-2093
Skype hhowen
Personal website www.ho-image.com
OSLIST: To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the
archives Visit: www.listserv.boisestate.edu/archives/oslist.html