WOSonOS - July 2008 San Francisco - Save the (general) Date(s)

Lisa Heft lisaheft at openingspace.net
Thu Jun 28 18:51:52 PDT 2007

Hi, Caitlin -

Caitlin wrote:

I am just freshly on the OSLIST myself after years of Chris sending me
interesting stuff.  Chris and I are excited to come in July and bring our
family.  We will register early - as soon as there are dates.  Summer is
ideal for us - both for family and work reasons.  I am game to be part of a
conversation about family/kid flow if there are others bringing children.  I
have a deep interest in living and learning in Open Space and that very much
involves our kids and family. Looking forward to it!

I will look forward to seeing you again, and to seeing the kids, who must be
wow...in college already (just joking but it has been since 2001 that I met
them and we all ate delicious soup together in your lovely home).  And they
are such OS kids living such loved lives in your thoughtful family and
thoughtful community.

Geez there are always paper and markers, sea lions to bark at in the boat
marina near the event site, and we can see what's happening with other
folks' children, as well as the event develops, eh?

How lovely it will be to have you all join us, and welcome to the OSLIST,

Lisa

L i s a   H e f t

Consultant, Facilitator, Educator

O p e n i n g  S p a c e