WOSonOS - July 2008 San Francisco - Save the (general) Date(s)

Gabriela Ender gabriela.ender at OpenSpace-Online.com
Thu Jun 28 22:31:54 PDT 2007

Hello phenomenal Lisa,

Many thanks to you and your wonderful host team. You make my heart dance and my calendar jumping. I am so thankful for the time frame you chose. For me (as a hard working OS entrepreneur) the only chance to come.

Thank you for this special gift and best wishes for all planning and preparation steps.

Heartily and with delicious anticipation,
Gabriela
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Lisa Heft
  To: OSLIST at LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU
  Sent: Thursday, June 28, 2007 6:35 PM
  Subject: WOSonOS - July 2008 San Francisco - Save the (general) Date(s)

  Hello, lovely colleagues -

  On behalf of the WOSonOS 2008 Host Team, I invite you to 'pencil in' these dates on your calendar - the WOSonOS 2008 in San Francisco will happen some time from mid-July to the end of July 2008.

  The Host Team will soon be meeting to decide about incorporating a few more events into / near our WOSonOS - so we will be able to announce the exact WOSonOS dates to you as soon as we are able to finalize all that.

  Thank you all for sharing your thoughts on good times of the year to do this...and...stay...tuned...

  Lisa

  L i s a   H e f t

  Consultant, Facilitator, Educator

  O p e n i n g  S p a c e

  lisaheft at openingspace.net

  www.openingspace.net

  * * ========================================================== OSLIST at LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU ------------------------------ To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of oslist at listserv.boisestate.edu: http://listserv.boisestate.edu/archives/oslist.html To learn about OpenSpaceEmailLists and OSLIST FAQs: http://www.openspaceworld.org/oslist