Randomiser!

Christy Lee-Engel cdleee at gmail.com
Sun Jun 10 11:18:14 PDT 2007

Phelim, I laughed out loud when I read this (and when my 12-year old son
asked, what's so funny? and I explained what you'd written, he thought it
was funny, too) -- so your colleague's simple conscious interjection of fun
and delight into an aspect of the event (and it does seem like Open Spaces
provide ample opportunity for fun and funniness and delight as a matter of
course) continues to bubble and fizz beyond the event itself. Of course I
especially love the prospect of picking out of a bag a space that didn't
actually exist! What could be more open than that?

love, Christy
--
Christy Lee-Engel, ND, LAc
cell: 206.399.0868