Randomiser!

Phelim McDermott phelim at mac.com
Sun Jun 10 12:07:57 PDT 2007

This also reminds me of another session at an open space event in
Bristol I ran from one of the members of the performance company
"Lone Twin" which was a very simple naive picture of a sailing boat..
The session was actually about their next project which is an event
where they are inviting people from different places in Norway (I
think) to arrive at one place bringing objects and materials with
them and from whatever people bring they are going to build a boat!
What was interesting was that lots of people came to the session
drawn by the picture not by words... nice :)

Phelim