Randomiser!

Phelim McDermott phelim at mac.com
Sun Jun 10 09:54:40 PDT 2007

I've just been reminded and had meant to mention that at our last
open space event Devoted and Disgruntled II people commented that
they had been surprised by sessions they didn't think they would
enjoy which had been rewarding.. as a response to this Alyn Gwndaf
created a Randomiser on the wall which was a means to select sessions
by chance means... so a bag with the different break out spaces in
it.. it even included break out spaces which didnt actually exist..
it was used by a lot of people. Any similar stories of the conscious
(manipulation) :) of chance?

Phelimx