Reflections on OS and Self Organization

douglas germann 76066.515 at compuserve.com
Wed Jun 13 08:02:59 PDT 2007

On Sun, 2007-06-10 at 09:46 -0400, Harrison Owen wrote:
> I am reminded of the work of Martin Buber who said 100 years ago, “In
> the beginning was relationship. (to be found in “I and Thou).
> Harrison

Harrison--

Riffing off Buber, in December I posted this Footprint^sm, which you
might find a-muse-ing.

                                            :- Doug.

Footprints in the Wind^sm # 729

In between
is the conversation
giving and receiving
and the conversation is with G-d
and the conversation is G-d
all things are made through the conversation
and without the conversation is not anything
made that is made
in the conversation is life
and the life is the light of humankind
the light shines now in the darkness
and the darkness does not overcome the light

© c 2007, Learning Works, Incorporated. All rights reserved. Easy
reprint permissions: 574/291-0022, or by e-mail to mailto:Doug AT
FootprintsInTheWind.com. Back issues available at
http://www.FootprintsintheWind.com

Please publish in your print or electronic periodical, with the above
info.

To subscribe, send an e-mail with the word "subscribe" to mailto:Doug AT
FootprintsInTheWind.com