Early Bird Reminder - June 6 - Methods for Strategic Collaboration

Christine Whitney Sanchez milagro27 at cox.net
Sat Jun 2 17:40:56 PDT 2007

REMINDER:  The Early Bird Registration Deadline is June 6 for the METHODS
FOR STRATEGIC COLLABORATION Foundations Workshop.  The training will be held
from August 6-8 in Delores, CO near Durango.  Participants will learn how to
utilize Appreciative Inquiry, Open Space Technology, World Café and Polarity
Management to generate conscious, strategic collaborations.  More
information is available below and at:
http://www.christinewhitneysanchez.com/methods_for_strategic_collaboration

  _____

Imagine engaging groups of 5 to 2,000 in strategic conversations.  Imagine
relaxing in the Rocky Mountain breezes in August of 2007 while learning four
powerful methods that are being used around the world for breakthrough
thinking, decision-making and collaborative action.

METHODS FOR STRATEGIC COLLABORATION is a unique experiential learning
workshop that provides foundational theory and practice to utilize
Appreciative Inquiry, Open Space Technology and World Café and Polarity
Management.

  _____

WORKSHOP OBJECTIVES

·         Through experiential learning, gain a working knowledge of the
principles, steps and practices of Appreciative Inquiry, World Café, Open
Space Technology and Polarity Management™.

·         Practice Appreciate Interviews, small group learning and large
group synthesis as part of the Discovery Phase of Appreciative Inquiry.

·         Engage in a World Café as part of the Dream Phase of Appreciative
Inquiry.

·         Participate in an Open Space Technology meeting as part of Design
Phase of Appreciative Inquiry.

·         Practice Polarity Management™ as part of the Destiny Phase of
Appreciative Inquiry.

·         Craft appreciative questions and provocative propositions in your
own language and for your environment.

·         Design a large group project to take home.

·         Participate in two follow-up coaching sessions.

  _____

FACULTY

Christine Whitney Sanchez consults internationally with organizations and
communities to build the capacity for conscious leadership and strategic
collaboration.  She is an international pioneer in blending Appreciative
Inquiry, World Café and Open Space Technology to deepen communication
through conversations that matter and to liberate self-organization so that
people can strategically collaborate by taking responsibility for their
passion.  Christine collaborated with Claudia Haack to coordinate the
largest World Café in the world and facilitated the largest Open Space event
in the USA at the 2005 Girl Scout National Convention.
www.christinewhitneysanchez.com <http://www.christinewhitneysanchez.com/>

  _____

PARTICIPANT TESTIMONIALS

"I realized my dreams come true.  I will be able to help others serve a
worthy purpose.  I saw the impact of my heart - I can't wait to live it.

Michael Jackson, March 2007, USAA Worldwide Insurance

"The high point was that my greatest learning did NOT come from where I
expected it to.  If you come to this workshop, be prepared to be surprised.
Be prepared for a workshop that gives you MORE than what is advertised.  Be
prepared to learn as much from the students as you do from the teacher
(which is perhaps the highest compliment that I could pay to the skill,
wisdom, and vision of Christine Whitney Sanchez).  Be prepared to stretch in
ways that you did not even anticipate.  Be prepared to see the world in
whole new ways."

Mark W. Hanna, March 2007, Valley Coaching Collaborative, Chandler, AZ

"This workshop has built my confidence as a facilitator and enabled me to
incorporate particularly Appreciative Inquiry and Open Space Technology into
a pilot test of an activity to mobilize sector wide collaboration in order
to improve the national response to orphans and vulnerable children
throughout sub-Saharan Africa."

Jane Begala, March 2007, Constella Futures, Washington D.C.

 “Thank you for showing me a different, more spiritual way of doing Open
Space.”

Andrew Ballance, March 2007, London, England

“I plan to use some Appreciative Inquiry in my next leadership workshop in
Ireland, as a first step in bringing about a change to emphasize the
positive in training of our leaders.”

Participant from Ireland, October 2004

“I’ve learned and been mentored in methodologies that work – that affect my
work with others in positive, active ways – that encourage me to be
congruent with my values and beliefs.”

Participant, May 2005, Chicago Training

“I’m excited about the “click” of several concrete AI projects to address
challenges that I’d been mulling for some time.”

Participant from Israel, 2004

“I discovered sound principles to be used as inner guidance throughout life
and rediscovered importance of trusting that voice inside.  The workshop
gave me a framework for previously scattered projects in my head.”

Participant, 2004 Paris Training

“I am anxious to extend this Open Space and World Cafe process to Girl
Scouts and other venues/organizations.  Each participant has walked away
with a bit of understanding of ‘how to hear the voices of the masses’.”

Participant, August 2005, Girl Scouts of the USA

“I wish to have many more opportunities to attend and participate in this
kind of process, but also to be able to share it widely.”

Participant from South Africa, 2004

  _____

The METHODS FOR STRATEGIC COLLABORATION workshop will be held at Sophia
Retreat & Conference Center - http://www.sophiaretreatcenter.org/ in
Dolores, CO, sixty miles west of Durango.  This four day training will take
place August 6 - 9, 2007.

For more information, please refer to the attached flyer or contact Marcia
McConnell Ranch (970) 223-0356  <mailto:marciamranch at msn.com>
marciamranch at msn.com

Thanks for your help in disseminating this information.

Warm wishes from toasty Phoenix,

Christine

Christine Whitney Sanchez
CWS - Collaborative Wisdom & Strategy