WorldOSonOS 2008

Robert Sullens wwsully at classvconsulting.com
Sat Jun 2 17:48:42 PDT 2007

Greetings,

As a member of the San Francisco Bay Area OS community, I excited about
the opportunity to help host the WOSonOS 2008.  Lisa is currently taking a
brief vacation and has asked me to gather some information to help us set
the dates for the event.   We want to try to avoid conflicts with other
events and select a time that will encourage the maximum international
participation.  Right now, it appears that mid-July would be a good time.
Please let us know your preferences and if there are any dates we should
avoid.

Bob Sullens
Consultant
Robert Sullens Consulting