Facilitator must be part of the conversations

can uludag canuludag at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 30 13:58:01 PDT 2007

Hi Doug,

i think there's no real answer to your question, but yes we can have a conversation because by this way we can live the question instead of looking for a real answer :-))  the true nature of conversation, dialogue is where there is not "me and you".. in dialogue only life moves .. maybe trusting the activity without thinking much of "doing something" may help us to act the best possible way for that event :-)) Then there would be no success or mistakes no musts and mustn'ts because we would know (live) we were always a part of the activity, and dialogue was always there even when there were no words. OS facilitation here touches the very real nature of our life i think.. Being totally invisible, and totally present is just about being, not doing :-))) and if it isn't fun it may not be working :)
thank you very much for the question..