Seeking OS assistance in Portland, OR -- Oct. 11

Tree Fitzpatrick therese.fitzpatrick at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 13:59:32 PDT 2007

I think your request, Susan, that someone help you out for free while you
are getting paid dishonors all process consultants.  The amount of your fee
is irrelevant. If you want your professional services to be valued, it
stands to reason that you should value the professional services of
colleagues.

If your fee of $500 is modest, then you should offer to split that modest
fee and pay your PROFESSIONAL COLLEAGUE $250.

I point out that you asked for "experienced people". . . How galling that
you ask someone to help you earn a fee without paying them?!  It's a bit
like asking a maid to clean your house for free.

--
Love rays,
Tree Fitzpatrick

http://thecultureoflove.blogspot.com/

. . . the great and incalculable grace of love, which says, with Augustine,
"I want you to be," without being able to give any particular reason for
such supreme and unsurpassable affirmation.  -- Hannah Arendt

1335 Montecito Ave Apt. 35
Mountain View, California 94043
(650) 967-9260