Seeking OS assistance in Portland, OR -- Oct. 11

Michael M Pannwitz mmpanne at boscop.org
Mon Jul 23 13:38:43 PDT 2007

Yep, I do. And, have a look at the Open Space World Map.
> http://www.openspaceworldmap.org/

Click on MENU, then SEARCH, enter Portland and bingo,
two people show up (Willem just included himself today, Diana has been
in it for a while, the two share the same address!)

Good luck with your project. I did have to smile at it being an
innovative health care project considering your tight schedule and at it
being about environmental issues considering your long distant flight
from Israel.
I do hope you ran into those great osnicks in Israel: Avner,Tova and
Shay  and now I invite you to include yourself in the OS World Map and
join those other six in and around Seattle.
Greetings from Berlin
mmp

--

Michael M Pannwitz, boscop eg
Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin, Germany

Check out the Open Space World Map presently showing 453 resident Open
Space Workers in 71 countries (working in a total of 128 countries
worldwide)
www.openspaceworldmap.org