Seeking OS assistance in Portland, OR -- Oct. 11

Susan Partnow susan4ps at comcast.net
Mon Jul 23 08:38:11 PDT 2007

Hello dear OSers,

Wondering if any of you know experienced people in the Portland, OR area
(Skamania Lodge in Stevenson, WA along the Columbia) – I could use some help
in setting up an OS which will be a break-out session during a conference.
And more important, I’d like to have someone lined up to step in just in
case my flight back from Israel the day before is delayed!  The conference
is for small, innovative health care non profits intersecting with
environmental or community issues – Should be a dynamite group of people
from all over the country.  I’ll be running to sessions – Th and Fr
afternoon – Oct. 11 and 12.  The stipend to me is very modest – so I am
asking for a volunteer.  However, if I my flight is messed up, I will pay my
substitute the stipend of $500 !

Susan

Susan Partnow

Partnow Communications, www.partnowcom.com
4425 Baker Ave NW, Seattle, WA 98107
tel. 206-783-8561        fax 206-782-7786

Executive Director/Founder, Global Citizen Journey,
www.globalcitizenjourney.org

CoFounder, Conversation Café, www.conversationcafe.org

Steering Committee, National Coalition on Dialogue & Deliberation,
www.thataway.org

Certified Facilitator and Core Council, Compassionate Listening,
www.compassionatelistening.org

”A human being is part of a whole, called by us the "Universe," a part
limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and
feelings, as something separated from the rest--a kind of optical delusion
of his consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting
us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest us.
Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circles
of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its
beauty."        -- Albert Einstein, What I Believe, 1930