consciously creating our reality

Marei Kiele info at mareikiele.de
Wed Jul 25 00:45:06 PDT 2007

Dear friends in Open Space,

I have been silent for the last months. During the last year, while
still living in and working with Open Space, I have additionally focused
my attention on a subject that I find most fascinating: The art of
consciously creating our reality through deliberately choosing our
beliefs.

I know there are some on this list who share that interest. That's why I
choose to post an announcement for a special event:

At the end of August (Aug 30 - Sept 1) close to Berlin, Germany, my life
& business partner Richard Schutz, also an Open Space guy, and I are
offering a

            PER-K workshop especially on the subject of organizational
work

PER-K = Performance Kinesiology is a way to reach our Subconscious Mind
with ease. By the way, that's were about 95 % of our beliefs are stored,
the helpful ones but also the limiting ones! Usually we have a very hard
time accessing that part of our mind. With PER-K we cannot only access
our Subconscious Mind but also make changes in alignment with our
Superconscious Mind (Intuition, Higher Self, or whatever word fits for
you).

We have 2 days workshop and 1 day Open Space. People coming by now are
mostly facilitators and coaches from different backgrounds, for example
also working with the Genuine Contact Program, with Richard Barrett's
Cultural Transformation Tools (CTT) etc. I personally expect the richest
of learning and a breakthrough in bringing this work into organizations.

Below you can some more words regarding the workshop. More details about
all of this you also find on my web page: www.mareikiele.de/per-k

I know this is only next months and most of you will have finished your
planning for the summer. But I trust that whoever feels a calling from
this offer will magically find the time and the means to come.

Wishing you well,
Marei

    *

PER-KT (Performance KinesiologyT) is about self-discovery, change, and
success.
It is a proven process that can dramatically increase our personal and
professional effectiveness in alignment with our spirituality and inner
guidance.

PER-KT is the business sibling of PSYCH-KT and offers a technique to
change beliefs
on the subconscious level that is fast, easy, sustainable and even a joy
to use.
Some say, "too good to be true..."

After the PER-KT Workshop you will be able to identify and change the
core of
every challenging situation in a business context. Using the PER-KT
techniques
you become able to turn the "problem" around, identify the real solution
and
through changing your own limiting beliefs create your desired reality.

We believe PER-KT is the "Missing Link" between Training and
Performance.
--

Ganzheitliche Begleitung - Holistic Facilitation
PSYCH-KT, PER-KT, Genuine ContactT, Open Space