Indonesia Training Request

Diane Gibeault diane.gibeault at rogers.com
Wed Jul 25 11:58:40 PDT 2007

Hello everyone,

I've just returned from holidays and before catching up on some of the list conversations I want to ask if any of the list members or other facilitators you may know that live in or near Indonesia would be in a position to address the request below I received. I informed Chamid that there were OST facilitators who were closer and could possibly more easily arrange for this training and I gave him the World Map and OSworld Internet addresses.

Abdul Chamid works in Indonesia in an NGO.

He can be reached at cces_pusstud at telkom.net

       Dear Diane,