a practice question for you

Diane Brandon diane at keysregion.org
Tue Jan 30 07:07:20 PST 2007

Harrison, in case I was the one causing you confusion.... I'll paste
in below my short post on someone at IBM writing  "...blogs tend to
promote understructured, unattributed, and unvalidated discussion."
This was a comment on a blog, about blogging, and the link is in the
email below, if you want to know the context.

I posted it on this list with a chuckle. For those who enjoy free
flowing and open conversations, validated only by ourselves, it
offered an interesting contrast!

I'm on our town's "Comprehensive Planning Committee" and advocating
for some self-organizing citizen gatherings, to increase citizen
energy and engagement. I rather doubt that the IBM process is
energizing, but maybe I'm wrong about that?   ;-)

Diane

Diane Brandon, M.Ed., Coordinator
KEYS Coalition (CWC)
Landmark Hill Community Resource Center