a practice question for you

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Tue Jan 30 05:43:04 PST 2007

Michael - I liked what you said - very useful. And I wonder if there is a
way to insure that at least the subject lines of the blogs shows up on
OSLIST? Truthfully, I tend to forget about the blog, just look at OSLIST and
hence miss a lot of good stuff. And practically in this case, I think there
was discussion here about "structured and unstructured" which had me totally
confused (not hard to do) because I had no idea where it came from.

Harrison

Harrison Owen

7808 River Falls Drive

Potomac, Maryland   20854

Phone 301-365-2093

Skype hhowen

Open Space Training  <http://www.openspaceworld.com/> www.openspaceworld.com

Open Space Institute  <http://www.openspaceworld.org/>
www.openspaceworld.org

Personal website  <http://www.ho-image.com/> www.ho-image.com

OSLIST: To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives
Visit:  <http://listserv.boisestate.edu/archives/oslist.html>
www.listserv.boisestate.edu/archives/oslist.html