The Chaordic Dance Continues! The talking stick

Raffi Aftandelian raffi at BK.RU
Tue Jan 23 16:45:28 PST 2007

Thanks to all fellow spaceholders for your replies.

Chris, first time I've heard that there may be no wrong way of holding the
Talking Stick.

I find the Harvest Moon OSonOS idea intriguing and would love to make a
Vancouver OSonOS.

Catherine, thank you for sharing about use of the egg as a talking object.
I find more and more that there probably is no such thing as a bad choice
of a talking object.

Once space is open and created and if the choice of speaking object is
emergent, the field becomes so dense in granularity that valuable, useful
meaning is created no matter what object is chosen...assuming that the
spaceholder is in flow.

warmly,
raffi