Michael Pannwitz's comment about OSonOS 2008 in Berlin

Jon Harvey only.connect at virgin.net
Fri Jan 19 10:40:22 PST 2007

Any chance we could have an Open Space on Open Space in Ottawa State -
then it could be called the OSOSonOSS!!

Happy New Year everyone!

Jon

Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 18:18:34 +0100
To: OSLIST <OSLIST at LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU>
From: Jo Toepfer <jotoepfer at boscop.de>
Subject: Re: AW: What do you do while your holding space?

Dear All,

It happened to me that other OS colleagues stock their nose into events
that I was facilitating and marvellous conversation about our OS style
starting just be seeing me working. A great learning opportunity.

greetings
Jo

--
Jo Toepfer, boscop eg